If you do not accept the terms and conditions, you should not use this website. If you continue to access the website then this signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Website is operated by NSCDA referred to as “we” or “us” or “our”.
- “Users” refers to the users of the website collectively and/or individually.
- “Moderator” refers to a moderator, who is responsible for and has direct authority over the management of the website and/or forum. Moderators may include our staff and/or independent third parties.
- Please ensure your username and password remain confidential and they are not disclosed to any third party. We reserve the right to withdraw your access to this website without any prior notice.
- The content of these pages is copyright of NSCDA 1990-2018
- All images, logos, text, software and source codes are all protected by copyright laws and are owned and controlled by NSCDA.
- No part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any way.
- Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary
External links from the site
- NSCDA is not responsible for the content of the websites linked to this website. The inclusion of these links does not necessarily mean that NSCDA endorses or approves of the information contained within those sites.
- This website uses Youtube to host all videos produced by and associated with NSCDA. Although we endeavour to certify that only video clips expressly related to our website are able to be seen, we have no control over the links which appear in YouTube’s side bar. Consequently, we are not responsible for the viewing of any ‘related content’ which has not been created by or for NSCDA.
Virus Protection and Compatibility
- NSCDA has implemented specific precautions in order to detect computer viruses and ensure browsing in a secure environment. However, we cannot guarantee that the website is virus-free and secure at all times.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from any virus or violation of security. We do not provide warranties as to the compatibility of the Website with your computer systems, software and/or hardware.
Warranties and Liabilities
- We cannot certify that the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or any links contained within it.
- You acknowledge that NSCDA will not be responsible for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, business, profit, revenue or wasted management time or the lost time of employees) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of the Website, and override all previous agreements in respect of your use of the Website.
- The use of this website and any disputes which may arise in relation to our website are subject to the laws of Ireland.